SUNDAY MORNING MOVIES ..IT DOESN'T GET BETTER...

THEN this...The 1939 classics "LOVE FINDS ANDY HARDY" with two of the best of all time MICKEY ROONEY AND JUDY GARLAND its one of nines movies they two made together and I think ones of the best TEAMS...up there with Tacey & Hepburn and Fred & Ginger
What a cool thing, today is JUDY GARLAND Birthday who would be 90 Today..HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY..for being a big part of our life ...
MICKEY ROONEY what can we say but JOB WELL DONE my friend ..you are the BEST and all the movies.. who does that? YOU DO !


Here just one or can I say two reason I like the classics ..Judy and Mickey thank you for a great Sunday morning ....there running a lot of Judy movies all day today SO I guess you know what I'm doing today, can't watch them all but I'll do my best.. 
HAVE A GREAT DAY...SEE YOU AT THE MOVIES ...S.M.M

Comments

Popular Posts