RISE & SHINE

 
 
When my husband Wolfgang said to me “Honey lets rent a Trailer”
I go to one of my favorite film of all time to me, and if you what a laugh it a must see… 1954 film
“THE LONG LONG TRAILER”
 

 









Film & Fashion…

Go Hand & Hand

HELEN ROSE
1904-1985
An American costume
Started designing stage and night club costumes at the age of 15
Designer known for her design in the films.. Last time I was you in Paris, & high society
HELEN was known for her chiffon gowns featuring amazing beaded bodices..
She was the headed up the MGM costume dept from 1942 to 1966 left to start her own design business.. Went on to design wedding dresses  for Grace Kelly, Elizabeth Taylor, Jane Powell and Debbie Reynolds ..
She also took the time to write a book, a column and stage traveling fashion shows..





 


Hooray For Hollywood

I love checking out all my classics movies on T.CM 
please check  out days and time with your local station
Under the umberlla of 
 
One Girl's Party

 

Comments

Popular Posts