RISE AND SHINE!! Two more days to OSCAR!!





I enjoy watching the trailers from all the film festival Sun Dance and Cannes.




The first time I saw the trailer from.....
 BEASTS OF THE SOUTHERN WILD” it took my breath away. The little girl Quvenzhane Wallis who plays hushpuppy was amazing.
 
File:Beats-of-the-southern-wild-movie-poster.jpg
The movies go’s on to win a lot of outstanding awards and pick-up one of those award at SUN DANCE 2012 ..love the details of movie making "ROLL TAPE"
 
 
 

Quvenzhane Wallis wow us by pick-up Best Actress at critic choice award!!

     

 Now she up for an OSCAR for Best Actress and also making history as the youngest Best Actress EVER!!!  Well you got my vote for the OSCAR!!!  
winner…






When I saw that trailers back in 2012 you were already a winner…
 
       

HOORAY FOR HOLLYWOOD

Now we can add “BEASTS OF THE SOUTHERN WILD” as an American classic




" SUNDAY MORNING MOVIE"
 


 

Comments

Popular Posts