KICK YOUR SUNDAY OFF WITH A GREAT "SUNDAY MORNING MOVIE"

RISE AND SHINE TO A GREAT
“SUNDAY MORNING MOVIE” 
with the Super Bowl I’m sure your up getting ready for the big day and what better to start then with one of the best actress of our times the one and only BETTE DAVIS in the 1940 drama “THE LETTER” starring along side Hebert Marshall, James Stephenson and Gale Sondergaard






 




 









  



FILM AND FASHION…GO HAND & HAND......    

Costume Designer Mr.Orry-Kelly one of the best designer of our time with countless awards and credit out of this world!!!..we all  loved he work in "Some Like It Hot" ...Harvey..Oklahoma..Gypsy ..please when you have the time, check out he's  work it's truly amazing!!

















 HOORAY FOR HOLLYWOOD









Make the time for a great
"SUNDAY MORNING MOVIE"



With my love of Old Movie and Fashion…. Thank You so much for check me out and my small corner of the world…if you an old movie you like me to check or fashion of day ago by.. hit me up Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SUNDAYMORNINGMOVIES



Comments

Popular Posts